T6 Fat Burner

Regular Price: £49.99

Now only: £26.99

In stock

The T6 Fat Burner is possibly the best fat burner on the market today. It must be used with caution due to it extreme potent formula, but the results will be amazing!!
You will earn 26 Points for buying this product

Free Shipping on orders over £40. Order before 2pm for dispatch today!

Description

Details

T6 must be the most powerful fat burner out now.

The T6 has just been developed and the results are amazing...... The T6 Fat Burner is possibly the best fat burner on the market today. It must be used with caution due to it extreme potent formula, but the results will be amazing!!.

The science of T6

The T6 works in a number of ways: It burns fat by thermogenics (heats the body up) It does this to an extreme level so maximum fat burning takes place. It reduces water retention in the body allowing for a leaner look. Water can also be stored in excess through poor diet and other supplemented products so if you want to look lean T6 Fat Burners are perfect for you. The T6 Fat Burner will also reduce you cravings for food.....suppresses your appetite. Fewer calories in means more store calories (fat) have to be used! The T6 fat burner will also kick your metabolism into over drive so you burn more calories (fat) through the day.  

How to use T6 Fat Burners

Start with one T6 Fat burner capsule in the morning, preferably 30 mins before training and then once you have assessed you tolerance you may take another before lunch....DO NOT EXCEED DOSE

Reviews

All I can say is wowReview by Arthur Sleep
Price
Value
Quality
I started these last sunday and the reaction was pretty instant, so much energy, so much focus and very little appetite (you must remember to eat)

been trying to eat sensibly and going to the gym (I'll come onto that in a second) and just weighed myself for the first time since and have lost half a stone (I had an aweful lot to lose)

at the gym I saw instant results... I could run faster for longer and after cooling down could do it all again I had so much energy.

these tablets give you bags of energy and if you're needing that kick up the backside to lose weight then this is it (Posted on 7/9/13)
The first product that I have seen results with!Review by Yaroslav
Price
Value
Quality
I am really starting to feel the loss of appetite from the T6 and I am a huge food lover.

This is honestly the first genuine weight loss product that has showed effects on my weight.

This is a must for anyone needing to lose weight!
(Posted on 5/22/13)
2nd ReviewReview by Sophia
Price
Value
Quality
I had recently written a review a few months ago and I have just ordered my second lot of tablets and I still think they are fantastic.

Since then I have recommended the product to a few of my friends, they both have been on the product for around a month now, one of them has gone down two dress sizes. Whilst taking the tablets she has been working hard at the gym and has had a healthy and balanced diet..

The second person I had recommended them to has recenly lost around 3 stone with diet and hard work at the gym for a year.. A month ago she said to me she has been finding it hard loosing that extra stone.. So i told her about these tablets and since then she has lost her stone and constantly thanks me for telling her about these tablets.

They both also said that the motivation to work extra hard at the gym was really good along with the energy buzz and their cravings for food during the day had totally vanished. (Posted on 4/26/13)
These work too wellReview by Tom
Quality
Price
Value
I started using these on Monday this week and figured it would take a good few days for them to kick in.
Continued eating healthy and whilst working out Tuesday night, I felt extremely faint, only to realise I hadn't eaten anything all day as I wasn't remotely hungry, but was full of energy.

Really good product and I look forward to seeing the continued effects of these later in the month, but will remind myself to eat, haha.

Worth the money compared to the other rubbish that is being sold elsewhere for twice the price. (Posted on 4/24/13)
Fantastic!Review by Soph
Price
Value
Quality
I was on the implant for around 6 months and I was eating for the sake of it, craving everything!
Ordered some t6, and I think that they are absolutely fantastic! Totally got rid of cravings, and suppressed my appetite. Motivation to do everything, motivation for the gym and work really hard!
I stopped taking them for a week as I went on holiday, and I had no cravings at all!
I lost around 10lb in 2 weeks, from eating less and going to the gym every night.

Only thing I can say, if you get migraines due to caffeine.. (like I do) I would not have any extra caffeine and thats why I only take one capsule every day, otherwise my head is pounding!

Otherwise, would definitely recommend these to anyone! (Posted on 3/7/13)
Excellent, with a side of cauttion Review by BluesMan
Quality
Price
Value
took these when i was 18 due to low energy levels and short bouts of depression, going to the gym everyday and hating everyone around me because they were skinny and i wasn't. needed to loose 3 stone (16 stone to 13 stone) and after a month taking 2 a day i got to a stonking 2 stone lose, then took my two weeks off of them to avoid damage to kidneys. during the two weeks a few pounds started to creep in each week even though i was still going gym, maybe it was due to suddenly stopping the caffeine and eating that extra packet of crisps between meal.
Would recommend but dont think its a one time fix (Posted on 3/4/13)
can only handle one a day!Review by Carla
Quality
Price
Value
energy levels have been great throughout the day and they are perfect for my early morning spin session! Tried 2 for one day and never again! was just way too strong for me so will stick to one every morning :) (Posted on 2/7/13)
We'll see Review by Liann 72
Price
Value
Quality
Been taking T 5 for few weeks, gym 2/3 times a week not lost any weight, just started T 6 and haven't stopped eating, will give it a few weeks more..... (Posted on 9/27/12)
will start taking these tablets one daily on the 27.9.12. i will keep you postedReview by Elaine
Price
Value
Quality
I am cautious about taking these fat burners, due to no clinical trials being carried out on them. I may take them back to the shop where i bought them. I will keep you posted. (Posted on 9/27/12)
stupid not to- only fat burner that's worked for meReview by paul
Price
Value
Quality
thanks guys (Posted on 9/13/12)
starting outReview by brownboy
Price
Value
Quality
Just started taking them today 09/09/12 so i,ll keep you informed of my progress and expirences. (Posted on 9/9/12)
T6 infoReview by Little vinny
Price
Value
Quality
I have just bought a course of these. I have being recommended to take 2 a day in the morning. I have taken t5s before when I use to play rugby, just wanted to know the side effects like do you lose sleep with them, does it make you train harder and does your head buzz all day. Any feed back would be fantastic, thank you. (Posted on 9/2/12)
T6 infoReview by Little vinny
Price
Value
Quality
I have just bought a course of these. I have being recommended to take 2 a day in the morning. so far, going really well, cheers (Posted on 9/2/12)
AmazingReview by dazzar
Quality
Price
Value
i have never written a review about anything i have ever bought but i was so impressed with these i'd thought i'd share. when i bought my first course of these i weighed 86.5kg i had always been in the gm and i just seemed to be getting more and more round shaped rather then loosing the fat i wanted to get rid of. i have always been fairly muscly but over the last few years i just put weight on. my goal is to loose the extra fat. as soon after the fist month of taking these i dropped from 86.5kg to 80kg i couldnt believe how these worked i have tried many different products like grenades etc.. after my second course i dropped again to 76.5kg and im still on my second course now. if you need that bit of help and motivation go for these you wont look back!!! my diet hasnt been great. its better now but i was still eating so much crap to start with. once you start seeing results your mind set changes and you would rather eat better to aid your training (Posted on 8/25/12)
fantasticReview by liz88
Price
Value
Quality
started these 2 weeks ago an already lost 9lbs took me few days to get used to the energy levels an sleeping at night.. had to forse myself to eat also the first few days but i feel great already definately the best fat burners i've tried.. (Posted on 8/24/12)
HmmReview by KEO
Value
Quality
Price
Hi just started to take 3 days,I have used many fat busters before Hydroxy cuts/Exenadrine/but recommended to use these. Still early days hoped l would get that warm body feeling l have had before using fat busters.But to date feel nothing although appetite is redused,l am sure they will come up trumps.l just want that buzz and tingle other F/B`s have given me...watch this space !!! (Posted on 8/20/12)
Good SupplementReview by LeanBean
Price
Value
Quality
Would tell anyone to take it,
works really well. after taking it for a month give a week off :) (Posted on 8/13/12)
BrilliantReview by John
Value
Quality
Price
Lost two stone in six weeks, absolutely fantastic. Had a break for two weeks now and starting again. Best stripping tablet out there. (Posted on 6/12/12)
fast workingReview by J_C
Price
Value
Quality
didnt take long for this product to kick in. Works great for my early morning 5am run. Had been using Super Pump Max but was making me a little sick so someone suggested these as they were capsule form and very strong. Great energy levels and will continue to use but only for my runs 4 times a week. (Posted on 6/6/12)
T6Review by Charlie c
Price
Value
Quality
On my first day today I took one after breakfast and one after lunch. The appetite suppression does what it says on the tin usually I get home at 7 starving its now 10 o'clock and I don't even want a snack. My energy levels are through the roof I'm like a kid on sugar. It's really noticeable how much it effects your focus I hit my sales target for the month in a week half of it today! Feeling wide awake tonight I'm usually f***ed around now. It's done everything it said in my first dose apart from weight loss which obviously is not going to happen in a day I will post next week and see what tesults I have (Posted on 6/1/12)
no. 1Review by TT
Quality
Price
Value
Have used a few 'fat burners' in the past by a few companys but none compare to the this one in terms of effect. It took me a few days to get used to them but energy levels feel great now. Have had compliments about looking slimmer which makes me wanna take them forever!! (Posted on 5/31/12)
work very wellReview by sarah
Price
Value
Quality
have had weight loss every week so far! (4 weeks in). These are pretty strong though so make sure you just start with 1 a day. I upped the dosage to 2 a day at the start of week 3 but was just too much for me and got a little shakey. One cap does the job for me! (Posted on 5/25/12)
Positive feedback/returnsReview by Ben V
Quality
Price
Value
Never written a review before, been on these for a short while and already seeing some real progress! Be very careful about eating though, because it really will get rid of your appetite, but you need to make sure you eat! So important! I take 2 a day, i make sure i eat before i take them, and it works a charm! Very highly recommended, I will be using these again to get back into shape when necessary in future. I am a full time gym attendee. (Posted on 5/24/12)
awesomeReview by Cory
Value
Quality
Price
I got told these were the best way to lose some weight
after a week on them ive lost half a stone going into the second week now so uping the dosage
would recommend to anyone but will say they have made me lose my entire appetite so make sure you dont forget to eat!!!! (Posted on 5/10/12)
amazing results!!Review by Sarah D
Price
Value
Quality
wanted to shift a little excess weight 1 month before i went on holiday. These certainly did the job! was training a lot harder in the gym and classes too. never thought they would be this effective. Will definatley use again after a break from them. highly recommend!! (Posted on 5/4/12)
amazing, work VERY VERY fast, changed my life.this is a genuine reviewReview by pompeii
Price
Value
Quality
I heard a lot of good things about these pills and read many good reviews but this better than expected.
I started feeling the results after 2 days!!! I felt lighter. now, 6 days later I've lost 4 kilos!!!!!! This morning I tried my old jeans on and I could fit in them!! so I decided to write this review. I take 2 a day and also stop me from being hungry at all, that's why I eat well before taking them. this pills are amazing, beyond my expectations. I plan to take them for 2 months until I loose all the weight I need to lose to feel good again. but this pills lifted my self steem after a couple of days, they are truly amazing, you have to try them to believe me. I will write another review after another week, this pills are something else, a bit expensive, but if that's the price to pay to feel this good... THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY. (Posted on 5/3/12)
greatReview by chris
Price
Value
Quality
On secound week now and I've already lost 8 lbs. On my third week I'm going to up my dosage. I would recommend these tablets to anyone! (Posted on 4/19/12)
AwesomeReview by Ozytone
Quality
Price
Value
Been using these for 1 week very strong and already seeing results (Posted on 11/23/11)
Really strong and work wellReview by jonny b
Price
Value
Quality
On my 2nd week and results are v good, well impressed... (Posted on 10/14/11)
Amazing Amazing Amazing....I love themReview by Lilly M
Price
Value
Quality
I lost loads of weight, felt amazing and energised all day. These are the real deal!!! (Posted on 10/10/11)

Write a Review

You're reviewing: T6 Fat Burner

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Price
Value
Quality